Kansas Coordinating Council on Early Childhood Developmental Services
Strategic Plan 2013 - 2014
Part C APR/SPP Work Group
Goal: Prior to the deadline for submission to OSEP (Office of Special Education), the Part C APR/SPP work group of the State ICC will have reviewed all pertinent documents. They will then submit a report to the full Council, which may then authorize the ICC Chair to sign approval for submission of the APR/SPP to OSEP.
- Request KDHE to review with the Council requirements for submission
- Assist as requested by KDHE in supporting development of document
- Review draft document
- Request full Council review and approval prior to OSEP submission date.
Priorities: The Web Site Committee will likely utilize smaller, specific work groups designated to develop products that are subsequently identified. This will help to ensure the new website successfully accomplishes the mission of the State ICC. Agenda items for next meeting:
- Refine work product from the full list
- Designate phases of development
- Designate plan to recruit workgroup members and ask Executive Committee for time at Council meetings to do so.
Communication and Collaboration Work Group
Goal: To identify the communication and collaboration challenges between community partners Tasks:
- Survey programs/agencies/LICCs
- Identify, based on survey results, key issues in communication and collaboration between partners that can be addressed by the State ICC
- Prioritize issues